Wir unterstützen Auszubildende, Gesellen und Betriebe bei einer beruflichen Erfahrung im Ausland.
Du hast Interesse an einem Auslandspraktikum? Wir beantworten dir deine Fragen und vermitteln Kontakte. Ziel ist es, die fachliche, soziale, sprachliche und interkulturelle Kompetenz der Arbeitnehmer und Betriebe im Handwerk zu stärken.
Das Erasmus+-Projekt der Handwerkskammer wurde in das Europäische Kulturerbe-Jahr 2018 aufgenommen und darf in diesem Jahr das europäische Kulturerbe-Siegel tragen.
In 2006 the Chamber of Skilled Crafts Lüneburg-Stade founded the Center for International Vocational Education of Lower Saxony (NieZiB) with the financial support of the European Social Fundings (ESF) to promote and organize periods of learning for apprentices, craftsmen and companies within the European Union. Since 2009 the Chamber of Skilled Crafts Braunschweig-Lüneburg-Stade is also part of the so-called Mobility Coach Project “Mobilitätsberatung – Berufsbildung ohne Grenzen”, currently co-funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy. Mobility coaches in Braunschweig and Lüneburg successfully proceed the work of the former “NieZiB” with mobility projects in many European countries.
- supply of information regarding cross-border exchange activities
- international exchange of apprentices, journeymen and master craftsmen/-women
- fundraising for international projects of vocational education
- human relations
- development of international contacts and partnerships
- issuing and consulting office for the "Europass"
The Chamber of Skilled Crafts
The Chamber of Skilled Crafts for region Braunschweig-Lüneburg-Stade is a public corporation and your competent partner for any matter concerning skilled crafts.
- support of skilled crafts
- mediation in case of legal affairs
- advice on technical, financial or legal matters
- high-quality intercompany vocational education including preparatory courses for the master craftsmen examination
- programs and projects of international mobility for the qualification of apprentices and craftsmen/-women
- final exams in initial and further vocational training courses
- keeping the craft and apprentice register
- implement marketing activities to generate new apprenticeship contracts
- cooperation with vocational schools and the local job office
- organization of competitions in performance for young professionals of skilled crafts
Membership is compulsory for every skilled craft business in the chamber district. About 28.000 small and medium-sized companies are listed in the craft register. With sixteen counties and about 20.000 sqkm our district is the largest in Northern Germany, surrounded by large capitals like Hamburg, Bremen and Hanover.
Our Vocational Training Centers
We run four vocational training centers in Lüneburg, Stade, Braunschweig and Königslutter. All of them are fully equipped with workshops, seminar rooms, canteens and residential houses. Each year we offer almost 2,000 different courses with nearly 25,000 participants. We are committed to a high standard of education with our quality management, certified by DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.